Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 2

October 22, 2012
Hello everyone!
Well we didn't have a baptism this week, Guillermo had to go to Lima for an emergency there and well...that kinda sucked but...yeah...
Tuesday was fun, P-Day for the changes and we went to Sillustani, which are a bunch of towers where the Incas burried their dead. It was AWESOME! And next week I'll send photos from there. At night we had a few appointments but some fell through and we found ourselves contacting and as I was talking to a woman that didn't really want to listen to us I had a complete epiphany. I realized that I didn't have time for maybe nor anything like that, only yes would do. I'm going to be leaving here soon and if I want to be at my best. It's the only way that I can finish this, the only way!
This week we ran into a few cool people, one of them is Elizabeth. We found her contacting and she is AWESOME! Understands everything and wants to be baptized. We also found a few others and it's just been an awesome week. The Lord is blessing us for having worked so hard for so long with little result. We are sure that we are going to have a good number of baptisms in November to end it.
So, as you might be able to tell I'm running out of stuff to write about so if you could send questions or something that would be great!
Till the next!
--Elder Will Sowards
Huajsapata/Azoguine, Puno, Peru

1 comment:

  1. Bobby told me that Elder Sowards is home all safe and sound!! missed his last few emails here. :) Mom I am sure you are glad to have him home. It has been a pleasure reading his emails here on the blog. It seemed to extend Bobs mission for me. Hope all is well. It is here.

    ReplyDelete