Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Punolandia


Monday, October 15, 2012 8:58 AM

Subject: Punolandia

What's up everybody?

 So looks like I'm going to end here in Puno, which is pretty awesome!  I'm pretty psyched about that and we are hoping to have a ton of success here in my last change...to me those are some of the weirdest words in the English and/or Spanish language.  Last change.  It doesn't feel like two years ago tomorrow that the Yotes opened at home to the Red Wings and got wrecked by bad reffing, then the next day I gave my farewell talk in our ward sounding like a 60-year-old smoker.  Ahh, fun times.... Anyways, it's just really amazing that I'm at this point of my mission.

 This week was pretty good, we found Guillermo again and placed a date for the 20th.  We also have found a few other cool people that I think will progress.  I really want to end well and we are working our butts off so that the sector and the zone can be in a good place.

 I don't know, don't have a lot to say in a general way, so I guess I'll leave it at that till next week...

 --Elder Will Sowards

Huajsapata, Puno, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment