Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Azoguine

September 10, 2012

Hello everyone!

I'm not quite sure where to begin so I guess we'll do a roundup!

Mon: Prepping everything for going to Cusco for the changes and what not.  Always stressful but also awesome to be able to see the changes there in Cusco.

Tue: CHANGE DAY!!!  So I spent most of it with Elder Crist visiting people in our sectors and finding some epic ginger-ale which is an entirely different story.  Then the change meeting where my new comp is.....Elder Coti!!!  We worked together a bit in Cusco but now we are comps here and I couldn't be happier.  He is from Guatamala and like I said is awesome!

Wed:  Meetings in Cusco and then heading out to Puno.  It's always great to be able to go and visit people there but two days is a little much, it was sector time!

Thu:  Worked in the sector and found some awesome people...oh and did I mention that now we are over Huajsapata and Azoguine?  Now it's a larger sector but it's also a lot more fun, rumor is they are going to be stuck together this weekend, I guess we'll see.

I'm going to stop it there because I'm running out of time and I think this will be a lot faster.  We found some great people and after talking to the branch president of Azoguine we have a few plans, as well as a few references for the weeks to come!  We are really pumped to be able to be working her and helping out were we are really needed.  Well I gotta go, till the next!

---Elder Will Sowards

Huajsapata/Azoguine, Puno, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment