Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Once More with Feeling

July 30, 2012

Hello everyone!

It has been a fun and interesting week to say the least so I guess we'll just start from the top!

So, my new companion is Elder Condemarin...well I supposethe word would be new being as that he trained me. It's awesome to be with him again and we are doing great together. Being with the same comp again is really a blessing because it's not like you have to find the synch because you already have it. It's like a teaching bonus that just falls into your lap. You can start right on teaching and you are good to go. Also he is finishing this changes which means two deaths in a row for me.

This week we had an awesome experience with Arturo, a reference that we recieved from Elder Beachum who was here about a year ago at the zl meeting, and he is AWESOME!  We found him on Wednesday and from then on it has just been great teaching him and his family. We even helped them paint their house...which makes me think there is something with me, Puno and paint...anyways, it's just been a fantastic week!

Hey!  Look! Questions!

Do you get to drive a car at all down there? Does the mission have a car?
---No and no, the only person with a car is president, and no I haven't had the chance to drive it...sadly no...

When you go to Cusco do you take the bus?
---Yep, going and coming back. It's fun but not something I'm going to miss.

How are the Olympics down there? Are there a lot of people interested in them?
---There are a few Peruvian athletes there but nobody really cares. I'm just happy I'm not missing the winters. Sochi 2014 HERE WE COME! If I could somehow find a job that would get me there for free......

Well, that wraps it up for this week, till the next,

--Elder Will Sowards
Huajsapata, Puno, Peru


No comments:

Post a Comment