Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Monday, June 11, 2012

Work and Travel

Monday, June 04, 2012 9:47 AM

Hi everyone!

Well this week was cool yet a bit annoying because we weren't able to work in the sector much this week, so to start this off let's do the weekly rundown! Which is badly named because I don't do it every week...


Mon: A really chill P-Day were we checked out some cool stores and just...well chilled. We were kind of tired of playing soccer so more than anything it was a rest from that.

Tue: We worked our butts off and had a LOT of success a family and a few really cool individuals and that is what really made not being able to work much the rest of the week so annoying.
Wed: Worked with the sister missionaries and then went off to Cusco for the Zone Leader Meeting
Thu: In Cusco for the Zone Leader Meeting!  Got to talk to some converts after the meeting and do some other stuff.  It was really great to be able to go back to an old sector and see people.
Fri: Back in Puno and in the Uros again for another baptismal interview.  Don't get me wrong I really love going there, it is really awesome but, well something isn't quite right when I worked more there this week than in my own sector.
Sat: In the Uros once again for the other baptismal interview.  Like I said, more than in my own sector.
Sun: Finally able to work in the sector and church!

Don't get me me wrong I love working here and I wouldn't shirk my zone leader duties at all but hardly not working in the sector this week was really annoying.  But the zone is better for it so I guess it all works out.


On a funny side note, because I'm running out of time, I realized today I can hardly do my Yotes howl...it's a long story...


But I think that about wraps it up for now, till next week!


--Elder Will Sowards

Huajsapata, Puno, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment