Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Week in Cusco

 April 16, 2012

Hello everyone!

It's been a hard week, not just for the work but how much we have done.  Elder Uriarte and I...I don't think I have ever worked this hard in my life.  10 to 9:30 with maybe 40min for lunch and the entire time contacting or teaching and all of it with members.  It's been an awsome week, like I said, but a hard one.  Like a good 5 mile run, it's hard but afterwards you feel great.  We are hoping that it all pays off for a baptism in April and everything is looking like it will.

Now I ask for your help from everyone.  After 17 months a lot of what is cool to me is cool but a normal kind of cool, if you get what I mean.  So if you could send me some questions to guide me that would be awesome.

Anyways, now to questions!

What are the Names of all the Zones in your mission?
---Inti Raymi, Cusco, Valle Sagrado, Abancay, Juliaca, Andahuaylas, Puno Central, Bellavista, Sicuani, Puerto Maldonado, Quillabamba and that's all of them!

Have you cooked you jiffey pop yet?
---...There was a Jiffey Pop....?

Do the Peruvian people work on food storage?  what foods do they eat that are storeable?
---That I know of...no... And to answer the second question, ALL OF THEM

Are the converts active after their baptisms or is it like the other countries where they join and then are not active?
---It really depends on the ward.  If the ward helps in retention then they stay, if they don't then they don't.  I think I'll share a story on that next week.

How often do you see the mission president?
---Here in Cusco, quite often.  In the other provinces, about once a month.

Did you get the Easter package?
---Not yet, but I'm sure it will show up soon.

Well, that about wraps things up on this end, till next week...

--Elder Will Sowards
Tullumayo, Cusco, Peru

PS GO YOTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment