Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Rundown

Monday, April 10, 2012

Hello everyone!

So, it's been an interesting week.  Let me do a quick rundown for you.

Monday- PDAY!  Played some soccer and ATE A TON with Elder Crist at Senor Carbon for his birthday.  It was epic!

Tuesday- Regular work day, nothing too special.

Wednesday- It was an EPIC day!  Just completely awesome!  We taught Javier, who is the only person in his family that isn't a member and after answering a few of his question we challenged him to baptism and he accepted!  Then a bit later on we found Maria who I'll get to in a second.

Thursday- We had our Concillio de LZ with President and it was really good to have.  We found a lot to use to help the zone and so far, four days, it has worked pretty well.

Friday-  Because of my inability to admit that I had in fact gotten us lost in the sector I decided I'd contact someone and call it 'Where we are going.' and for probably the first time in history pride paid off.  Here we met Maria who is probably the coolest person that I have ever taught.  For the first time I think I can honestly say that we have found someone prepared to recieve the gospel.  It's just something special.  It makes everything worth it.  Every door that has been closed, every...everything.  She and here daughter will be baptised the 28th of April.

Saturday- Baptisms and work.  A great day for both.

Sunday- Church, work, the usual with ward council as well.  But the cool thing was finding David, which I'm going to leave as a cliffhanger for next week.

Well, I'm going to hold off on the questions till next week, just got Dad's email so I need to get that all prepped.

But just to answer a question that I recieved.  Is it all worth it.  The unequivical answer is YES.  It is worth it.  There are no greater highs than helping people here.  I'm sure I'll talk more about that next week.

Anyways, good to hear the Yotes are NUMBER 3 in the NHL West!!!  Go Yotes and in their honor guess who is going to be wearing a Yotes hat today!  THIS GUY!  Let's just hope they win and don't go to Froglandia.

Till next week!

--Elder Will Sowards
Tullumayo, Cusco, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment