Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It;s a Shorton One...A Really Short One

Monday, April 2, 2012

Well, I'm running a bit low on time thanks to a few numbers issues but I'm going to do the best that I can.  Saturday between the sessions we had Nuria's baptism, I'll send photos next week.  But in short the conference was awesome, we were able to watch all of it in English with a LOT of gringos...almost all of them tourists.  I'm going to get a package ready for next week and also I'm going to send an audio file because it's Elder Crist's birthday and we are going to go eat somewhere to celebrate.  I think Fuego...

I'm really sorry this is so short but I need to go.

I'll write an epic letter next week...or I'll at least try....

--Elder Will Sowards
Tullumayo, Cusco, Peru



No comments:

Post a Comment