Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Conferences

his week was a hectic week, and I think that's about the only word I have to describe it.
 
Monday- P-Day were we had to plan everything at the last minute because what we were going to do ended up falling through.  BLARG.
 
Tuesday- Work visit with Alamos I, it was a lot of fun and Elder Frias taught me some really cool things while we were working with him and his companion.  I find work visits interesting, they are like have a mini-change that just lasts for a day, enough to learn things but not enough to kill the person if they are really...well...annoying just wouldn't be the right word.
 
Wednesday- Interviews with President and training with the assistents.  It was really cool because there we were introduced to the new mission plan which really, now that I'm thinking about it, reminded me of some of the Banner presenations I sat through.
 
Thursday- We were going to have lunch with Prez but a few elders who did a few dumb things made us miss it, it was going to be Italian...We are still a bit ticked about that one, but what can ya do.
 
Friday- Multi-zone Conference!  It was really fun and extremely interesting, I won't bore you all with the details but just trust me on it being just what the zones here needed.
 
Saturday- A normal hectic Saturday of organizing baptisms and the like.  It's just really awesome to have these chances to participate in something that important in the life of another individual.
 
Sunday- We got a new Ward Mission Leader and he is the GREATEST!  A HUGE blessing for us and Alan wants to help us in any way he can.  I've never been so psyched about the work.
 
Well, that about wraps it all up.  Don't forget to send me questions and to stay shiny...I'm guessing only three people will get the Firefly reference....
 
--Elder Will Sowards
Tullumayo, Cusco, Peru
 


No comments:

Post a Comment