Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cusco Part 2

Hi everyone,

So last week I was a little annoyed by the fact that I had a change after just one week.  Well, more than a little annoyed.  Skip forward to Tuesday and we are sitting in the change meeting.


President goes through Abancay...nothing.

President reads off Andahuaylas...nothing.
President tells us Puno...nothing.
Then he gets to Cusco...Zone Leader 1, Elder Delgado...Zone Leader 2, Elder Sowards!

So I'm still in Cusco, just about 10minutes by taxi away from my old sector and I'm a zone leader which is pretty much the same as district leader but now I'm responsible for everyone in the zone and now teach only once a month instead of once a week.  It's actually a lot of work and there are only so many hours in the day.  But it's great to have the chance to help everyone in the zone and not just my district.


Well, I gotta go.  Took a good amount of time getting stuff done and now I need to go.  Sorry about the short note.


Till next week,


--Elder Will Sowards

Tuyumayu, Cusco, Perú

(End of blog post)


Thanks for all the birthday wishes and the GREEN BAY PACKERS STOCK!  I feel that I'm now obligated to wear my GBP hat.  Also, I'm going to send a audio file next week!  And I'm working on the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment