Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Monday, November 28, 2011

T Day in Peru

Well, this is a short one because I have FINALLY figured out how to get the recorder to work.

Just a bit of background, I spent Thanksgiving dinner (lunch) with Elders Christensen, Whittaker and Moreno (my now awesome comp).


Which on the comp front, I spent this week really trying to get to know him and serving in any way I could (which I now have a testimony of) and now everything is going great!  I have absolutely nothing to complain about, and like I said, this is going to be short because I'm working on the recordings right now...


So, hopefully my parents will be able to find a way to post those on the blog.  Because this is a Thanksgiving from PerĂ¹!


--Elder Will Sowards

Santiago, Cusco, PerĂ¹

No comments:

Post a Comment