Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Six Days in Cusco

Well, this is different because this week I’m writing from CUSCO!  No, I haven’t had a change but because of some rather sketch stuff has been happening in Puno and all the gringos got pulled out.  We’ve been here since Wednesday and we’ve been told that we might go back today but we kind of doubt it.
But it’s been awesome here I’ve been working with Elders Bush (the noob in Lampa), Graham (a District Leader in Cusco) and Arce (a noob from Bolivia) and we have been doing it great.
Well, I’m running out of time so look!  Questions!
Where does the new set of elders live?  Do they eat with Alex too?
--I’ll send pictures when we get back to Lampa…so hopefully the next week.

When you go to the grocery store, is it like our Fry's?
--Basically it’s like the Super-Fry’s…whatever those are really called.

Did you catch the big trout or did somebody else and how did you/they do it?
--Somebody else and using a net which was kind of cool.

Did you eat the trout?
--No, but I would gladly have done so.

Did you have to teach them how to properly clean the trout?
--No, we weren’t around long enough to find out how they were going to do it.

So that about does it for this week, if you want to reach me you can email me at william.sowards@myldsmail.net or by snail mail at:
Elder Will Sowards
Jeron Ricardo Palm
Manzana A Lote 2 4to Piso
Urb. Santa Monica
Cusco, Perù

If you want to know anything just ask and if you would like a letter feel free to send me your address to do so.

Well that about does it, writing in as a partial refugee in Cusco,
--Elder Will Sowards
San Sebastian, Cusco, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment