Called to the Peru Cusco Mission
Reports to the MTC November 17, 2010

Monday, May 2, 2011

And Now, A Brief Interlude from Pakistan

Yeah, so I leave and the Seals with Delta knock off Osama and the Pack wins the Super Bowl, like all we are missing is a Stanley Cup for the ‘Yotes and a World Series for the D-Backs and we are SET!

But seriously, like...that is HUGE...I think there might actually be a small meeting of Gringos to celebrate today, and I will definitely be buying a few newspapers to remember the occasion.

But in slightly more awesome yet less, well I don’t even know HOW I can make a segway for this, we had two baptisms this week.  Sonmyra and her grandmother Bacillia are awesome and the rest of the family has a date for the next week.

Right now our main focus is in finding new people to teach, we only have four people progressing (that we are teaching on a regular basis) and we’d like to have more.

Well I’m running out of time and will write more next week.  Sorry for the short post but it’s a kind of big day with dead international terrorists and all.

Cìao

--Elder Will Sowards
Lampa, Puno, Perù

No comments:

Post a Comment